Fonteva is growing! As Account Executive-Associations and Nonprofits, you could play a vital part in our growth.
Fonteva is a dynamic, fast-growing software development firm headquartered in Arlington, VA. We are the number one cloud computing software company offering solutions for non-profits, associations, charitable organizations, and professional societies, to manage their members, fundraising, outreach efforts, events, eCommerce, accounting, chapters and communities.
We are currently seeking high-energy, driven Account Executives with knowledge of technology and our vertical markets, solid business-to-business sales experience, and a track record of closing net new business. You will be selling our portfolio of products and services across the Association and Nonprofit verticals. You’ll be part of a team solely focused on identifying and closing net new business within a territory. This role is strategic to our long-term growth and provides tremendous upside.
Fonteva offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be set up for success and empowered to sell our business applications solutions. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious New Business Account Executives committed to our mission and focused on success, yet balanced with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle. At Fonteva, integrity and reliability are as important as talent and effort.
As an Account Manager, you will:
• Target, identify and close net new opportunities within our market segments
• Manage complex sales cycles which include our entire portfolio of products and present the value of our suite of applications to C-level executives
• Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Fonteva, while creating satisfied customers
• Provide in-person and online demos of our products via web technologies and web-based presentations.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• 2+ years of quota-carrying software or technology sales and account management experience
• Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
• Experience with ASI, Avectra, TMA Resources or Blackbaud a plus.
• Experience identifying and closing NET NEW BUSINESS in complex sales cycles
• Consistent earnings of $140K+ in past Account Executive roles while carrying a minimum $1MM quota.
• Previous Sales Methodology/Prospecting training preferred.
• CRM experience preferred.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
• Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• 4-year university degree strongly preferred.
We offer an excellent collaborative work environment, a casual company culture that fosters creativity, and tremendous opportunity for growth.